invisible buttons - non-clickable??????

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Dec 30 14:09:01 EST 2002

Yes. This way the button is disabled.

To make an "invisible" button simply make a new button which is visible
and turn everything else off like show name, show border, opaque, etc.
Of course you won't really know where your button is other than that is
where you put it.

Remember that in Revolution, any object can act like a button. All you
have to do is set up a mouseUp handler in it. Fields also need to be
locked. If you have a graphic you want people to click on, simply put
the on mouseUp (or whatever) handler(s) you want it it.

Bill Vlahos