Switching Menu Bars

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 30 05:04:01 EST 2002

Looking at the documentation about menus, I don't see (could have
missed it) a recommendation/ technique for switching menu bars in a
single stack, i.e. replacing one menu bar with another (after some
change of state in the app - this can be more convenient than
fiddling with individual buttons and items when a lot of stuff
changes simultaneously). My only guesses are:

1. That I should change the menuMode property of each button in the
old menu and in the new one; or

2. I should do something (what?) with the properties of the two
groups representing the two menu bars, so as to effect a swap between
them.

I'd be grateful for any guidance.

Compliments of the season to all - I'm glad this is such an active list!

Graham