OCX e/o VCL

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Dec 29 18:35:01 EST 2002

OCX and VCL are precursors to ActiveX on the Windows platform. They are
small libraries which provide extensibility to other programs. Probably what
he was referring to was whether Rev is extensible via custom C DLL's. Yes it
is, but one has to write the correct interfaces for it to work.

There is an External SDK (Software Development Kit) for writing both DLL's
(Dynamic Linked Libraries) on Windows and XCMD's on Mac.

best,

Chipp