place a group that is not on a card

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Dec 29 15:22:01 EST 2002

On Sunday, December 29, 2002, at 02:17 AM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> I just tested this in 1.1.1, and it worked. Exactly how are you trying
> to place the group? If you're scripting using the message box, you need
> to refer to it using the background keyword.
>
> On Saturday, December 28, 2002, at 03:55 PM, Dar Scott wrote:
>
>> I removed a group from all cards it was on.  I then tried to place
>> it.  It didn't place.  I can see it in the place menu and other ways.

I don't know what is happening.  I tried it again.  The place does not
work from the menu.  The name is there, but the place does not take.

At first it didn't work from the message box, but it does now, so I
suspect I had typos.  Anyway, I'm not able to repeat that.

But the problem from the menu is repeatable.  Clues:  I have another
group that is placeable that is not on the menu and a subgroup that is.
(I would guess both are bugs.)  Maybe the subgroup is confusing things.

Dar Scott