Groups and backgrounds

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Dec 29 14:08:01 EST 2002

On Sonntag, Dez 29, 2002, at 18:52 Europe/Zurich, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Jim Hurley <jhurley at infostations.com> wrote:
>
>> This awesome probing of the deep and wondrous mysteries of groups
>> suggest to me that this accomplished assembly of programmers might
>> consider turning their talents to another group mystery that has
>> plagued mankind for centuries:
>>       The mystery of the trinity, the grouping of three Persons in
>> one God.
>> I'm sure you could resolve this much simpler mystery in short order.

It could be easy: God has multiple personalities.
However, as god is perfect and mp is considered a psychic sickness in
response to traumatic and or shocking experiences, he can't have that...

My guess would be that said it to someone and it came true.

It's sooo easy to resolve discussions with the argument of infinite
power :)

Björnke von Gierke
who does not believe in just a single Entity