groups and background

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sun Dec 29 12:11:01 EST 2002

on 12/29/02 7:39 AM, Rob Cozens at rcozens at pon.net wrote:

>> You mean you can place a group across mutiple cards without
>> having the backgroundBehavior set?
>
> One can place any group on any existing card.  BackgroundBehavior
> just determines whether the group is automatically placed on each new
> card that is added to the stack

Provided the group with backgroundBehavior exists on the card from which a
new card is created.

If I have a group A on cd 1 which has backgroundBehavior set to true, and a
group B on cd 2 with its backgroundBehavior set to true, when I am on cd 1
and create a new card (a new cd 2) it will have group A on it, but not group
B.  When I go to cd 3 (which was cd 2 and contains group B) and create a new
card, cd 4 (the new card) will contain group B, but not group A.

Mark