groups and background

Tariel Gogoberidze PMDA at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 19:03:25 EST 2002

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:53:40, Dar Scott wrote:

 >The related question that perhaps should be asked is whether
 >we should ask for or suggest that this whole area is simplified,
 >cleaned up and made more powerful as well as easier to
 > understand.

I liked the approach to this problem used in OMO (Oracle Media Objects).

They had background - with same behavior and message passing hierarchy
as in HyperCard

And they had background groups and card groups.

No confusion, for me personally, unlike I had and still have in MC/Rev
scheme.

Best regards
Tariel Gogoberidze