setting pointer location

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Dec 28 15:24:03 EST 2002

I don't know if this is a good idea or not but it might be worth
considering.

Instead of relocating the mouse, simply hide it until it is moved. That
way the user doesn't really seem to start from the same location even
though they actually are. Each question would present the user with no
predetermined location for the mouse as the first time they see it it
would be moving.

I'm not really thrilled with either this or the idea of relocating the
mouse which I've seen in some of Microsoft's dialogs (which drive me
nuts). However, in your situation something like this may make sense.

Bill Vlahos