Hanging on Wait

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Dec 28 15:18:00 EST 2002

> I don't see where the handler playStopped gets called in the heirarchy of
> handlers (unless this is an automatic call from the movie completing its
> play). I also had intended for the movies to play consecutively not with
each
> click of the mouse on the button.  I may be misunderstanding.

playStopped is called automatically when a movie completes playback. The
code I provided will play four movies in a row (if you want more or less,
you might want to set a global for MaxMovies and then refer to it instead of
the constant "4" in the playStopped handler).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/