setting pointer location

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Dec 28 11:54:01 EST 2002

>I don't think you'll find it necessary, but if you still need to see
>a "real world" implementation, contact me off-list and as soon as I
>get a chance I'll throw a small demo stack together for you to look
>at.

Thanks for your offer, Alan.  Please put this on your To Do list; but
with the lowest possible priority.

If it were something I was keen on exploring immediately, I would
take the scripts & suggestions you offered and jump right in; but at
this time, it's just to satisfy my curiosity.

A HyperCard stack is fine if the effect is pretty much the same as in
Revolution.

TIA,
--

Rob