Congratulations on RevNet

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Dec 26 16:56:01 EST 2002

RevNet is an jolly good thing. it reminds me of REBOL/View World Wide
Desktop... it's a centralized desktop where developers are able to put
links to their "sites" which are small applications like stacks and
they are avaiable to all. Is this kind of feature possible or planned
in RevNet, so we all could contribute with small apps creating an huge
collection, a powerfull knowledge base and code repository. We could
put interactive tutorials, books, and stacks with RevNet integrating it
all... ops, i just checked that this is all possible in the stacks
button...

congratulations to all involved with this great util.

well do i sound strange? sorry about my bad english.

happy new year.
Andre Garzia  2002
imac2 ibook p100 e uma torradeira....

Andre Alves Garzia  2002  BRAZIL