audio problem -- distorted playback of wav file

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Dec 23 15:43:01 EST 2002

Doug,

Try playing it back in Quicktime by itself...is it still distorted? If so,
you may try using a different sampling rate and try again. Also, make sure
you author and playback on the same computer. Some computers have different
audio cards which save in using different sampling rates.

-Chipp

PS-- Try Posting with Plain Text...not HTML formatted text.