Images within lists

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Dec 23 13:46:01 EST 2002

>Is this how Rev does the little icons and checkboxes in the expanded
>Application View?

I believe it is, Doug; but you can always open
revapplicationoverview.rev in the Components folder.  Or can you?
Want to see if the Application Overview can open itself?  If not,
duplicate revapplicationoverview.rev, change the stack name of the
clone, and use the original to get to the clone's scripts &
properties.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company