managing build configurations

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Dec 22 18:52:01 EST 2002

On Sunday, December 22, 2002, at 03:55 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> Perhaps you may be missing the bigger point? The builder has its own
> file type. While it is open you can create a configuration and then
> save it as a custom config. It is later loadable independently. Check
> the menu items with the builder open.
>
> Or, as I had thought before, you already knew that and were looking for
> something else?

Oh, no, I didn't know that.

I looked on the menus and I had to look at it several times before I saw
it.  Do you mean "Open Distribution..." and "Save Distribution as..."?
I'll try that.

Now how in the world would one think to look there?  Dummies like me
need an index.  (I actually did look there, but on the wrong version of
Revolution.)

I've been doing this the hard way.

Dar Scott