a script to change the appearance of an image

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Dec 19 19:53:01 EST 2002

You can use "Import as control..." to get images into your stack i.e.
not just a file references but actually adding the image data to your
stack file. Then you can make these images invisible and use them as
button icons, or you can place them all in the same position and just
show one at a time.

Sarah