Sending attachments to the list

WordWork wordwork at c2i.net
Thu Dec 19 14:38:01 EST 2002

on 19-12-02 10:40, Heather Williams at heather at runrev.com wrote:

> Please don't do it! Even if your attachment is very small, hardly noticeable
> etc...
Thank you, thank you Heather, for this reminder...

> Another small point while I'm here. To reach the widest audience, it's
> advisable to avoid using strong language in your posts.
Hope this will be heeded too!

May I also make a plea that people trim their reply before sending enormous
messages with four, five or even six nested mails...  I don't want all that
again.  Let's be a little "active" in replying to appropriate parts of a
mail, and use our search facilities to check on what has been said in the
original mails.

> A very happy holiday season to you all,
And to you too, and all on the list from me too!

> Heather (wearing the listmom hat)
PLEASE KEEP IT ON!!!

Greetings from "near to Sana's house"!!

--