Images within lists

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Dec 17 22:51:01 EST 2002

>Can I embed images within a scrolling list field ? I really want a
>combination of text and thumbnail in each list entry. Any advice
>appreciated thanks.

You can do this with the ImageSource property. It's a little tricky
because you essentially replace a character with an image by setting the
imagesource of that character to your image. Check out ImageSource in the
dictionary.

Another way to approach this (which had some problems in Rev 1.x and will
hopefully be fixed in 2.0) is to combine text and graphics in a group and
give the group a scroll bar.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein