Print text field

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Tue Dec 17 03:28:00 EST 2002

I have discuss this with Klaus but still I'd like to ask it here too:

I lie to print text field out to the printter and I used that code:

revprintfield the long id of fld "your field here", wich Klaus told me.

Code itself works but why printter prints several pages and only few line per page? Anyone else have meet same problem? I assume that its come from paer size settings (we have A4 in here in Finland), but still its prints that way.

Hmmm how about that I try to print to the printer wich are connected to the LAN? Printer is RICOH Aficio 1045 PS.

Anyone solve this?

Thanks at advance

EsaK