Avoiding mouse polls

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Mon Dec 16 08:48:01 EST 2002

On Montag, Dezember 16, 2002, at 01:00  Uhr, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rroptimize-sendto.html
>
> If you have time, I'd recommend downloading and working through the
> entire tutorial. It was written specifically for people coming from a
> HyperCard background, and walks you through the conversion of a simple
> HyperCard stack. In the process, the tutorial address many concepts
> that may be new to HyperCard users, and tries to explain them in terms
> that HyperCard users will be familiar with.

Yes!!
I found this tutorial some times ago, and I have to say: Why I have not
found it earlier? Its worth every minute you ""waste"" with it, even if
you are a scripting ignorant without a HC background like me. Its a
great thing to understand how to make an app with rev, even if you dont
have to convert HC stacks...

Thanks a lot to you Jacqueline for this great piece of tutorial...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539