Apple Remote Desktop for Platform Testing

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Dec 15 20:19:01 EST 2002

Apple Remote Desktop is good and will do what you want. Timbuktu will
do the same and I like it a little better under OS X although I have
had some stability problems in OS 9 and earlier.

You must have an interesting setup to have a closet full of Macs.

Remember that any Mac which can boot in X can also boot into 9 (at
least until next month when Apple introduces some new models which
won't boot into 9 any longer). Even under X, Classic applications can
still run.

Bill Vlahos