Display progress

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Dec 14 17:56:01 EST 2002

Barry,

Make a hidden button (I'll call it "BS") that sits in your progress window
with a script that has the following in it:

on mouseDown
end mouseDown

on mouseUp
end mouseUp

Then, call your progress window which will do this on its openCard:

  insert script of btn "BS" into front

Open your progress bar (as a palette or toplevel stack so it doesn't block
scripts), and then when it is over, in the closeStack handler execute:

  remove script of btn "BS" from front

This should do it...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software