Avoiding mouse polls

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Dec 13 23:22:00 EST 2002

on 12/13/02 7:31 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com at
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Is the pointer at some unknown place on the screen, but invisible?  Some
> fixed place?
>
> Maybe you can make the stack full screen and catch the mouse messages at
> the card?
Sure, that's basically the idea. But unless I'm missing something, I don't
see any possibility of "catching" a mouse click with out polling for it. I
don't think it can be done any other way, but I'd like to know if it can.
Maybe there is a special Rev thing which I haven't seen.

This is for impaired users who can only use a single switch, and cannot
operate a mouse or other motion device. Like Stephen Hawking. No choice
about that part.

Best regards,
Ken N.