palm?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Dec 13 16:53:01 EST 2002

At the risk of writing "speculative drivel" I'd say don't hold your breath
for this one ;-)

The MC & RunRev teams are flat out developing for desktops. I'm sure they
have years worth of feature requests already up their respective sleves.

What we need to to do is get Raney cloned and get the clone to implement the
language for PDA's.

The other alternative would be to work out how to interface between the
desktop and currently implemented languages. I've asked before but had no
response. That usually means it hasn't been done.

Cheers

Monte