Geometry Manager Problems

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Dec 12 10:56:13 EST 2002

>Should I abandon the Geometry Manager and hard-code the resizing?

Hi Igor,

I did not experience flaky behavior by individual controls; but I
encountered the "resize while at Card A leaves Card B controls
untouched" problem.

I dropped the GM in favor of hard-coding for SDB because I wanted
Serendipity Library to be available for MetaCard developers as well
as Revolutionists; but once I took the step, it was not difficult.
Tedious, but not difficult.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company