Release scedule ... etc

Carsten Levin carstenlist at itinfo.dk
Thu Dec 12 01:43:01 EST 2002

> So how did they think that it was going to ship in November.
>
> -Tim

Its always very difficult to scedule a sw-development process. I just think
that maybe RunRev should keep us a little more updated on whats causing the
delays, and thereby making us understand the situaition.

And please, lets not build up to a situation where the developers are
demanding fast or precise release scedules.

We need the released product to be thrustworty and safe ... so that we can
put our development of existing and near existing systems into it without
risking our work!

Keep up the good work, and keep us informed.

Best regards

Carsten Levin