send to program debuging

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Dec 11 10:37:04 EST 2002

>My main stack sends commands to other freestanding stacks, which
>will be independent applications when built.

Hi Mike,

 From the Rev Dictionary:

"The send command sends a message to an object."  [Emphasis on "object"]

I do not believe the send command can be used to communicate between
to independent applications.  Check out socket connections (all
platforms), Apple events (Mac OS), and process commands (Windows &
Unix)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company