send to program debuging

Mike McManus mcmanusm at kramergraphics.com
Wed Dec 11 07:23:01 EST 2002

How would you debug "send to program" commands used to send commands to
other stacks when you are developing? To be more clear. My main stack
sends commands to other freestanding stacks, which will be independent
applications when built. Buut during the development process I don't
want to compile things everytime I want to test it. Using IAC to create
a server application that controls other stacks. They will talk between
each other.  Sending and replying after the complication of certain
activities. The send command isn't exactly the same...and of course
then I would have to go back and change the commands before I built the
standalones.

Ideas?