Create Image, Hide Image

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Dec 10 13:00:01 EST 2002

>Icons must be referred to by an ID number, which means the images
>must be stored in the stack (only MC objects have IDs.) The filename
>property of an image is a reference to a file on disk.

Jacque, et al:

Perhaps it's not supported in MC, but in the RunRev dev menu I can
select "New Referenced Control", designate a gif file in a folder,
and assign a specific id to the referenced image in its properties
palette.  I assign that id as a button's icon, and it works just fine.

I have not, however, tried changing the fileName of any of my
referenced images.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company