intersect function (was) "grabbing a tool"

Alan Gayne alanIra9 at mac.com
Sat Dec 7 19:13:01 EST 2002

I know that the intersect function returns whether or not two known
objects overlap - but Is there any way to determine whether a single
specifically known object (e.g. a newly created button) overlaps any
other objects, and the identities of these previously unknown objects?

something like:

	put intersectsWith (the target) into the IntersectingObjects

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks is advance,
Alan