Sequential Layout of Script-created Objects

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Fri Dec 6 22:40:28 EST 2002

I am generating a palette of buttons based on the items in a text field (one
button per item).

The text is in one stack, and the palette is a separate stack.  I can generate
the buttons (and set properties of them by setting the templateButton).
However, all the buttons are generated in the palette at the same location.

How can I generate them so that they are laid out sequentially:
a) in one long line
b) in a table format (dynamically re-laid if the palette is re-sized).