2.0 - (OT) Malt

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Dec 6 17:42:00 EST 2002

On Freitag, Dezember 6, 2002, at 05:44  Uhr, Rod McCall wrote:

>>> Mmm scotch is good.
>> Scotch?? brrrrr - in "the" land of single Malt???;)
>
> Well its cold over here right now and Scotch is the ideal way to warm
> up! :-)

I tried to say: Why (blended) Scotch whiskey, which is made from
anything - even potatoes or frozen cows feeds - and you can get
everywhere.., if you have the best whiskey of the world (Malt) in front
of your doors..;))

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539