2.0

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Fri Dec 6 11:51:01 EST 2002

At 01:22 06/12/2002 +0100, Wolfgang M. Bereuter wrote:

>On Montag, Dezember 2, 2002, at 10:31  Uhr, Heather Williams wrote:
>
>>Definitely! Please don't do that, we can't afford to have our user base
>>decimated by pneumonia.
>If we do not need kilts...;)

For those of you who visited MacWorld New York you may have (horrible)
memories of myself and Kevin sporting kilts for most (if not all) of the
show! I have to say that due to protecting the public from such evil I have
not worn one since :-)

>>>(note to self: bring thermal blanket, and leave the American whiskey at
>>>home.)
>>
>>Mmm scotch is good.
>Scotch?? brrrrr - in "the" land of single Malt???;)

Well its cold over here right now and Scotch is the ideal way to warm up! :-)

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall BSc MSc PhD (pending)
Runtime Revolution Ltd   <www.runrev.com>
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334

Shameless book plug: Designing Information Spaces: The Social Navigation
Approach
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1852336617/ref=sr_aps_books_1_2/202-5974166-0650224>