Printing problems...

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 11:22:01 EST 2002

--- Andre Rombauts <andre.rombauts at win.be> wrote:
> I1m testing RunRev capabilities. I1m encountring
> several problems.
> I wrote the following script attached to a single
> button; there is an input
> field (info) on the stack.
>
> on mouseUp
>   if the platform is "MacOS" then
>     revShowPrintDialog false, true
>   else
>     revShowPrintDialog true
>   end if
>   revPrintText the htmlText of field "info", "<%the
> long date%>", "B"
> end mouseUp
>
> I added the following as a stack script to resolve
> problems on Windows
> platform (as told in the help).
>
> on startup
>   set the formatForPrinting of stack "tstprint" to
> true
> end startup
>

> 1) Whatever is the text size in the info field, the
> printing is done at the
> same size on Mac
>
> 2) On windows the text is nearly invisible (1 or 2
> points height)! I tested
> on 2 different printers: same result.
>
> What am I missing?... :-(
>
> André

Hi Andre,

Have a look at the following entry in the archives of
the use-revolution mailing list:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-April/003834.html

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

PS: if you want to search the archives, use the
following URL:
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

=====