Revolution in Classis, Virtual PC?

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Wed Dec 4 17:09:00 EST 2002

In a message dated 4/12/02 12:44:11 AM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

<< Mark Swindell wrote:

> What about tweaking using Virtual PC, only for display purposes and
> navigation?  Have you, or anyone, used VPC for this and found problems,
> inconsistencies?

I haven't had problems with emulators personally, but that's likely becauseI
use them so seldom.

I prefer to have the full-on
wow-my-system-crashes-all-the-time-and-is-chock-full-of-dangerous-security
holes-and-by-the-way-what's-an-IRQ-setting Windows user experience.  ;)

--
 Richard Gaskin  >>

Absolutely.  I build on the Mac for Windows and then I test and tweak using
VPC 4.0.  The problem is that this behaves *much* better than Windows 'in the
wild'.  VPC is fine for appearance and major cross platform issues, but the
variety of weirdness that goes on in my colleagues PCs is remarkable.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">
DVGlasgow </A>