System Language

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Dec 4 01:47:01 EST 2002

This might be of interest...

sims

 From the web page   http://www.microcosmsoftware.com/systemlanguage.html

"System Language is an extension to Applescript that allows a
scripter to determine in his script what language is being used by
the system on which the script is running. A numerical language code,
or the name of the language in plain text is returned based on how
System language is called by the scripter. One possible use of System
Language might be to allow scripts to automatically detect and adjust
to running on systems in different languages."