the message box

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Dec 3 11:06:10 EST 2002

>can one get the exact name of the msg fld &
>stack?

Hi Eric,

I just played with this with ClickClock.  A handler would "put empty"
under certain conditions, and was opening the message box on
openStack.  I tried 'if the visible of window "Message Box"' without
success.  The way I got it to work was based on the fact that a
specific message had to be in the Message Box if I needed to clear it:

     if there is a window "Message Box" then
       if message is "Designate the minute by clicking on it." then put empty
     end if

I haven't a clue why 'if the visible of window "Message Box"'
wouldn't work.  If I remember corectly, "if message is not empty"
didn't work either.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company