2.0?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 13:51:00 EST 2002

Hi Piero,

Given the stability of the RunRev 1.5 alpha the 'pro'
users were able to test this summer, I'm confident the
beta-test will be a throughly enjoyable experience.
As I still have 7 vacation days to take before the end
of the year, I'm looking forward to taking a couple of
these off when the beta comes out.
If my beloved partner hasn't planned something else
for me to do, of course *grin*

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)