MIDI & RR

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Apr 30 18:25:01 EDT 2002

Don't have anything *useful* to offer here (unless I look up the
reference) but this has been raised several times on the Hypercard list
lately (where it's less important given that Hypercard directly supports
midi-like scripted musical notation), but I seem to recall Scott Raney
saying that it would be almost trivial to write something for MC/Rev that
would do likewise if only someone were 'intrepid' enough.

I'll see if I can find the file format reference.

Judy