Serial Port Toolkit

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Tue Apr 30 17:32:01 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 08:50 , Michael D Mays wrote:

> Are you using Apple's HyperCard serial port XCMDS to talk to a serial
> port
> via a USB to serial port adapter?
>
> I have Apple's XCMDs. If you have some others you are willing to
> share, I
> would appreciate you sending them to me.

Michael

A stack of communications toolbox XCMDs, my old library of externals I
have picked up and those I wrote (easier than separating out and
documenting things again) and a text document on the sPort toolkit are
travelling directly to you, since even zipped to 550KB it is a bit over
the Rev limit of 15KB.

regards
David