Open driver?

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Mon Apr 29 23:06:01 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 11:03 , Michael D Mays wrote:

> Which suite of XCMDs?

Harold Chesley's Serial Port Toolkit V2.6, comprising about fifteen
separate XCMDs and XFCNs and dated 19 Feb 1990.

Kevin Calhoun (XFCN SerialHandler from the Dartmouth collection) and
Danny Goodman (XCMD Comm) both do it in one handler (Harry even has a
separate XFCN to return the version number) but I had some problems with
each of them - doing nothing or crashing. Probably something wrong with
my versions because there is nothing wrong with the people behind them.
The Chesley kit is quite easy to use and seems to cover everything. I am
doing receive only.

regards
David