Creating a Font menu

Dave lists at retiariusenterprises.com
Sat Apr 27 10:19:01 EDT 2002

Thanks Mark.
    This is exactly what I was looking for.

Now, how do you wire those menu items to actually do something?  Do you have
to dynamically create a huge script for that menu?

I haven't been able to find a property that gets returned when you select a
particular font.  Surely there there's such a thing in Rev.

Is there any kind of function that will determine what menu item you are
coming from?  Let's say I have a text menu that displays font, size and
style.  If I select a particular font in the font menu can I determine I'm
coming from the font menu are not some other?  If so, I could trap for that
menu item and create a much smaller routine to handle just fonts.

Any advice out there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Dave
Retiarius Enterprises