send ___ to me in ___ sec

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Apr 24 13:00:00 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 11:40 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I hoping that our mentioning this will cause somebody to write,
> "Oh, you fools, not 'lock messages', you need _________________"
> or "The command "lock messages" will also __________."

I found it!

flushEvents()

I used Ian's cool tip of using option-return in the "find term"
field to find words.  I searched for "event" (I'm figuring out the
jargon) and after some AppleScript entries, I found it.  Thanks,
Ian!

It would be nice to match these categories to messages or engine
behavior.  I'm not sure what "disk" and "system" categories are.
For example, I noticed that socket callBacks (at least a couple)
are entered into pending messages.  I would guess that means those
are not really "events", but I'm not sure.

Dar Scott