Ftp woes [Not over]

Tim tim11 at bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 23 21:09:01 EDT 2002

On 4/23/02 4:22 AM, "Dave Cragg" <dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:

> At 3:55 am -0400 23/4/02, Tim wrote:
>> Thanks again Dave! That was even more than I had expected. Great
>> functionality with download status. This will allow me to share one stack on
>> different platforms so that it's always updated. I'm assuming that download
>> status could be implemented for uploading as well.
>
> Look at the libURLftpUpload entry in the Transcript dictionary.
>
> Cheers
> Dave Cragg

Just when I thought that everything was peachy, I realized that the stack
that I'm compressing and uploading to an ftp server gets uploaded, but does
not retain any changes. I have save stack "TestStack" in the script of the
shell stack, but when I download -decompress-and open that stack, no
modifications are visible. This is strange.

TIA,
--
Tim