revCopyFile

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Mon Apr 22 16:56:01 EDT 2002

I posted this last Thursday but as yet have no response. No-one have a
problem with revCopyFile or this script?

The problem is that the copy fails silently. The bit about displaying
the paths is simply to point out that the variables are mysteriously
emptied by the failed copy attempt.

If there are no thoughts then I will shift it to the improve list as a
possible bug.

thanks
David