send ___ to me in ___ sec

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Sat Apr 20 11:00:01 EDT 2002

In a case where I want something to happen after all other scripts in the queue have competed...
For example, I need to do some clean up after a card is deleted.  The deletedCard message is sent before the delete, so I'm using this:

 on deleteCard
    send updateList to field "myList" in 0.5 sec
end deleteCard

This works on my machine, but may not work on all machines in all situations.  Is there a more elegant way?  How can I put the send command at the end of the currently scripts?