Stacks and Menus (Mac vers. Windows)

Rolf Kocherhans rolfk at vetvir.unizh.ch
Thu Apr 18 03:05:00 EDT 2002

Well maybe I did not explain well enough, I do want on the Mac side
to have the menus in the menubar, and I do want the menus to be in
the individual Windows of the Stacks on an PC.

So that a user from each platform has no problems to use the stacks !

My question was, how do i go about having menus distributed into
several stacks ?
Is it possible at all ?

On a Mac, since the menu is displayed in the menubar you can open 10
other Stacks after that, the menus work then for every open Stack.

On windows it is not so, because the menus are displayed in only one
Stacks Window.

My question is, how do I go about, that every stack on Windows has
cloned menus from the first loaded Stack ?

Can I say something like "Stack "Dialer" display the menues of Stack
"Application Navigator"", or do I have to make menus in every Stack
so that they are displayed in every window, on an PC !

I know that the second method works, but if I want to change a menu I
have to change it in every Stack !

Cheers
Rolf