Stacks and Menus (Mac vers. Windows)

Rolf Kocherhans rolfk at vetvir.unizh.ch
Wed Apr 17 09:44:00 EDT 2002

I made an Internet application which downloads compressed Stacks from
the internet, uncompresses them and displays them to be used.

The first downloaded Stack contains menus "File, Edit , etc" this
Stack is like the starting point or Application menu, if you will, to
download more Stacks which do not contain menus.

Now my question:

Under MacOS the menu is displayed all the time, and functional in all
stacks, because it is in the Menu bar, but on windows its a different
story.

There, the menus are displayed in the individual windows, is there a
way to tell a stack, to use the menu from another stack, or do I have
to implement the menus (which can be all the same, because i need
only save , printing and cut,copy and paste) into all stacks so that
windows users can use them in all the open stacks ?

Or is there any other way to get to my goal ?

Regards
Rolf