mouseUp and ?? not in pendingMessages

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Apr 16 20:28:01 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 16, 2002, at 06:12 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> At 3:20 PM -0700 4/16/2002, Dar Scott wrote:
>> I noticed that mouseUp does not show up in pendingMessages.
>
> It does for me.

on mouseUp
   wait for 2 seconds  -- I click a couple times here.
   put linefeed & "=========" & linefeed & the pendingMessages after
field "Report"
end mouseUp

A couple rev messages show up, but no mouse messages for the two clicks.

Yet I can see the mouseUp is processed three times.  It looks as
though there is a separate pending-messages queue for certain kinds
of messages.

I wonder which one is for callback messages.

Dar Scott