Ram Management

Michael D Mays michael at GreppyDreppies.com
Sat Apr 13 18:01:01 EDT 2002

use the hasMemory function.

If you know your loop uses 10000 bytes then at the beginning of the loop
insert
  if hasMemory(15000) is false exit repeat

michael

David Kwinter of dk42 at mac.com wrote the following on 4/13/02 3:40 PM