getting paid

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Sat Apr 13 15:11:01 EDT 2002

Doug Ivers writes:

> I'm still trying to figure out how to protect my time investment.  Don't get
> me wrong, I love the shareware idea, but the reality is that few users get
> around to paying.

Some resources:

"The Plain Truth About Piracy" - Ambrosia Software
<http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/newsdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=
14&article=000052>

"Protect your software: tips and recommendations"
<http://www.scalabium.com/articles/protection.htm>

"Anti Cracking FAQ"
<http://www.inner-smile.com/nocrack.phtml>

--